Senior UI/UX Designer
Appdetex is looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate thrives at taking complex workflows and creating simple, yet powerful, interfaces. The ideal candidate is proficient at creating consistent experiences and styles across several different products within a suite of enterprise solutions. She/He enjoys working with unknowns and thrives at finding optimal ways to leverage existing assets to solve customer pain and/or open doors for new opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take design ownership of a complex enterprise solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Approach design with a “test first” strategy.
- Define and execute strategic design initiatives that support broad company goals.
- Partner with Product Management and Development to find optimal solutions.
- Define high/low fidelity user interfaces.
- Define optimal user experience to achieve the most simplistic way to accomplish any given task.
- Define and maintain global style guides.
- 5+ year experience in Enterprise software UI/UX.
- Expert at building rapid wireframes for testing/prototyping.
- Expert at building high fidelity “red line” assets for final implementation.
- Solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping.
- Solid understanding of modern web browsers and the inherent limitations and capabilities.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and the inherent limitations and capabilities.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.