AppDetex is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will work with the AppDetex registrar platform in providing multiple levels of technical support across internal teams, customers and with top-level domain registries throughout the world. The ideal candidate enjoys complex workflows, 3rd party integrations and ensuring their customers are always WOWed.
- Support escalation triage, partnering closely with Customer Services Manager and Engineering teams to find and resolve issues.
- Test, monitor, and manage API connections with registries.
- Ensure all service impacting registry changes are triaged and addressed quickly.
- Work with Engineering in testing future updates.
- Build efficiencies through automation as much as possible.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base and continuously document learnings.
- Can troubleshoot technical issues utilizing low-level tools such as: application logs, SQL, terminal, grep, curl, telnet.
- Strong understanding of domain names and domain name servers.
- Can call external APIs from code for testing and validation.
- Comfortable with Linux and using terminal to troubleshoot things like host settings and running services such as container orchestration.
- Can read error logs, call stacks, and/or query DBs to help pinpoint issues.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.