Technical Support Engineer
AppDetex is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will work with the AppDetex Central Portal in providing multiple levels of technical support across internal teams and customers. The ideal candidate enjoys complex workflows, 3rd party integrations and ensuring their customers are always WOWed.
- Be the front line of issue management, partnering closely with Managed Services, Product Management, and Developers.
- Provide initial assessment, repro steps, and additional clarification on issues to expedite resolution times.
- Ensure customer facing issues are handled within SLA.
- Work with Engineering in testing future releases/features.
- Build efficiencies through automation as much as possible.
- Contribute to the technical knowledge base and continuously document learnings.
- Can troubleshoot technical issues utilizing low-level tools such as: application logs, sql, terminal, grep, curl, telnet.
- Strong understanding of HTTP lifecycles and how web applications function.
- Can call external APIs from code for testing and validation.
- Comfortable with Linux and using terminal to troubleshoot things like host settings and running services such as container orchestration.
- Can read error logs, call stacks, and/or query DBs to help pinpoint issues.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.