Sr Manager, Demand Generation
The Senior Demand Generation Manager role is a dynamic mix of global campaign strategy and execution with a clear focus on achieving our lead acquisition and revenue goals in a scalable, measurable manner. This is an opportunity for you to take on the full responsibility of building and owning our ABM strategy and integrated campaigns that amplify our message, build brand awareness, and accelerate leads through the pipeline.
You will help build and refine the engine for how our marketing organization drives a sustainable sales pipeline. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, the impact of multiple marketing channels, and develop strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and grow our sales pipeline. Important elements of your job are to create scalable processes that ensure best practices,manage marketing operations and produce accurate and actionable reporting on marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Plan, execute and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that showcase the Appdetex brand and drive pipeline based on the Appdetex marketing strategy and quarterly business goals
- Understand, project manage and optimize the marketing mix (webinars, events, content syndication, display advertising, re-targeting, email marketing, nurture programs, and paid social) to achieve campaign, MQL and revenue goals
- Facilitate experimentation to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of our website and both inbound and outbound marketing programs, including partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Develop, refine and implement our ABM strategy and tactics to increase awareness and engagement with target accounts
- Develop and craft email and nurture campaigns, including adherence to regulatory and technical requirements, creation of email and landing page copy, testing, segmentation and personalization strategies
- Manage our MarTech stack (marketing automation, CRM, ABM, attribution etc.); evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize demand generation performance and effectiveness
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing performance, effectiveness, and business impact including ROI
- Work closely with the Sales team and Marketing management to set funnel targets, SLAs and other key metrics. Optimize lead scoring across different channels and lead sources
- Work across the organization (sales, product marketing, managed services, Web and content teams) for campaign rollout, message adoption and consistency in brand voice across our programs
- Develop and publish a campaign calendar to facilitate planning, manage workloads, eliminate conflicts, and ensure optimal customer experience
- Commit to a high-performance team, develop and coach staff to grow, succeed and win
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing operations in an enterprise sales environment; experience with Legal and Security audiences a plus
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM) techniques and technology
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets, recommending marketing investments and forecasting/reporting results
- Demonstrated expertise managing and executing successful webinars, industry events, SEM (SEO, paid search and social), email marketing, content syndication, and other third-party programs
- Proficiency in marketing automation (like HubSpot), conversion and optimization technologies (like Rollworks) and integrating those systems with other technologies, along with a desire to improve processes (Salesforce and Marketo knowledge a plus)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with A/B testing, reporting and optimization
- Ability to collaborate with sales, managed services, content and product marketing organizations
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form) with a strong sense of aesthetics to work with designers and web producers
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.