The Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in our Sales team, supporting the pre-sales process. Working alongside the Sales and Product Teams, the Solutions Engineer identifies the business problem(s) and client need(s) and generates the information to address those needs.
- Provide demo guidance and support during pre-sales discussions with current and prospective customers and partners.
- Provide RFP responses, presentations, scopes of work, and technical recommendations.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including participation in industry events as appropriate.
- Work closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts and understand current deal statuses and next steps.
- Leverage technical knowledge to overcome customer barriers and concerns.
- Influence product direction with your unique understanding of customer needs.
- Prepare required project documentation (scope of work, assumptions, etc.).
- Collaborate with support to accelerate product improvement.
- Work with Channel Manager on any demos, dashboards, account creation/population for opportunities in EMEA and possibly Asia.
- Sales demos and client contact may occur during off hours (for opportunities in Europe or Asia).
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- 1+ years of experience in online brand abuse identification or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in delivering a white glove customer experience.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and creativity skills are required.
- Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Multilingual (additional languages desired – Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, German, and/or Italian).
- Entrepreneurial and positive attitude with a strong desire to learn.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.