Appdetex is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an intricate role in driving the growth of our rapidly expanding and industry disrupting brand protection technologies. The ideal candidate thrives on solving difficult challenges that have high impact. They have a deeply rooted passion for technology and seeing their products WOW the customer.
- Design and implement software that meets the delicate balance between time to market and perfection.
- Partner with the Product Owner – learn quickly and adapt to market conditions and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate like a boss. Win as a team.
- Build and care for your products. Complete ownership.
- Expert software development using Java, Kotlin or equivalent.
- Expert with relational and non relational DBs – preferrably of the open source variety.
- Expert working with big data processing platforms such as Hadoop or equivalent.
- Expert building for AWS with services such as Elasticsearch, EMR, RDS and Snowflake.
- Experienced with Git, Maven, Jenkins or the equivalents.
- Solid development fundamentals such as OO, Patterns, Unit Testing and Code Reviews.
- Proficient building fast and resilient RESTful services.
- Proficient with analytical platforms such as Looker.
- Proficient at building for AWS with services such as EC2, Docker, ECS.
- Proficient at building containerized solutions setup for CI/CD, blue/green and auto scaling.
- Experience monitoring with services such as DataDog, Zabbix or equivalents.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.