Senior Software Engineer – BSP (US)
Appdetex is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an intricate role in driving the growth of our rapidly expanding and industry disrupting brand protection technologies. The ideal candidate thrives on solving difficult challenges that have high impact and is very comfortable at large/high volume scale. They have a deeply rooted passion for technology and seeing their products WOW the customer.
- Build resilient, performant and secure back-end services that powers the core brand protection saas.
- Design and implement software that meets the delicate balance between time to market and perfection.
- Partner with the Product Owner – learn quickly and adapt to market conditions and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate like a boss. Win as a team.
- Build and care for your products. Complete ownership.
- Expert level software development using Java/Kotlin and Spring or equivalents
- Expert at building fast and resilient RESTful services
- Expert with relational and non relational DBs, preferably of the open source variety such as mysql, elasticsearch, mongodb or equivalents.
- Expert in development fundamentals such as OO, Patterns, Unit Testing and Code Reviews.
- Very comfortable building containerized and/or serverless solutions with elastic scalability such as fargate, ecs, lambda, docker or equivalents.
- Very comfortable building CI/CD pipelines with Git, Maven, Jenkins or the equivalents.
- Proficient working with Hadoop ecosystem and Snowflake or equivalents.
- Proficient with analytical platforms such as Looker.
- Experience monitoring with services such as DataDog, Zabbix or equivalents.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.