Senior Manager, Marketing Ops & Demand Generation
The Senior Manager for Marketing Ops & Demand Generation role is a dynamic mix of hands on marketing operations with campaign strategy and execution. The role requires a clear focus on achieving our account engagement, pipeline and revenue goals in a scalable, measurable manner.
This is an opportunity for you to take on the full responsibility of our marketing operations function while building out our ABM strategy, collaborating closely with the Sales organization and implementing integrated campaigns that amplify our message, build brand awareness, and accelerate accounts through the pipeline.
You will refine the engine that powers how our marketing organization drives a sustainable sales pipeline and create scalable processes that ensure best practices. You will produce accurate, actionable reporting on marketing’s contribution to revenue and build out the infrastructure that enables that reporting. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, the impact of multiple marketing channels, and craft programs and campaigns that generate demand and grow our sales pipeline.
- Manage our MarTech stack (marketing automation, CRM, ABM, attribution etc.); evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies and add-on applications as needed.
- Create and maintain metrics reports to aid the Sales team and to assess marketing performance, effectiveness, and business impact including ROI.
- Develop, refine and implement our ABM strategy and tactics to increase awareness and engagement with target accounts.
- Work closely with the Sales team, Customer Success, customer marketing, and Marketing management to set funnel targets, SLAs and other key metrics. Optimize lead scoring and our systems to provide insights across these user groups.
- Facilitate experimentation to improve overall marketing performance, as well as engagement and conversion on our website, including landing pages, forms, and all visitor touchpoints.
- Refine our data hygiene initiatives to safeguard the health of our prospect and customer database.
- Plan, execute and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that showcase the Appdetex brand and drive pipeline based on the Appdetex marketing strategy, and quarterly business goals.
- Develop and publish a campaign calendar, including email and event calendars, to facilitate planning, manage workloads, eliminate conflicts and ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and craft email and nurture campaigns, including adherence to regulatory and technical requirements, creation of email and landing page copy, testing, segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Work across the organization (sales, product marketing, customer success, web and content teams) for campaign rollout, message adoption and consistency in brand voice across our programs.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical knowledge for the art and science of marketing; display a high degree of curiosity and a passion for excellence.
- Commit to a high-performance team and be accountable to your teammates as we grow, succeed and win!
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing operations in an enterprise sales environment; experience with Legal and Security audiences a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (like HubSpot), ABM conversion and optimization technologies (like Rollworks), CRM systems and integrating those systems with other technologies, along with a desire to improve processes (Salesforce knowledge a plus).
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with A/B testing, reporting and optimization.
- Strong familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM) techniques and technology.
- Ability to collaborate with sales, customer success, content and product marketing organizations.
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets, recommending marketing investments and forecasting/reporting results.
- Demonstrated expertise managing and executing successful demand generation programs, (i.e., webinars, industry events, SEM – SEO, paid search and social, email marketing, content syndication, etc.).
- Clear communicator (in both the written and verbal form) with a strong sense of aesthetics to work with designers and web producers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.