Sales Solutions Engineer
AppDetex, the leader in mobile brand protection, is seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
We’re looking for a Sales Solutions Engineer who will report to the Head of Sales and provide overall coordination of all pre-sales solution activities including; demos, trials, reporting and solution reviews.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Become a trusted solutions advisor with decision-makers and senior buyers in the pre-sales cycle.
- Confer with customer, prospects, and salespeople to collect pre-sales requirements.
- Help orchestrate prioritized sales presentations with solution offerings, case studies, and proof points.
- Create pre-sales solutions leveraging AppDetex capabilities to address client needs.
- Develop proposals/briefs for innovative solutions.
- Assess outputs from AppDetex delivery teams to assure deliverables satisfy quality standards.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, product owners and technical architects to devise client solutions and help influence AppDetex’s roadmap.
- Coordinate and or execute solutions’ presentations, demos, trials and handle scenario sessions with prospects.
- 3-5 years’ experience – Technical and/or Business development background
- Team Player
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; requirements gathering, demo’s, sales proposals
- Able to work from an Executive level to Analyst roles
- Detail oriented
- Training/teaching experience helpful but not required
- Microsoft Office/Google Office proficient
The AppDetex Culture
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to always wow them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to helping them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our client contacts to become heroes in their own organizations.