Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and high-performing Regional Sales Manager to join the Appdetex sales team. If you love finding new business opportunities, developing and managing relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the development and maintenance of our regional clients in the U.S. Corporate/Enterprise space.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in new business enterprise software sales, that you are self-driven and result oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create detailed sales business plans & execute.
- Manage and achieve sales goals and quotas.
- Assist in finding and developing prospects and leads.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell.
- Successfully manage contract and commercial negotiation process.
- Provide customer support when needed.
- Learn new product and services features and benefits.
- Provide professional after-sales support.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10 years of experience as a Regional Sales Manager focused on New Business.
- Successful track-record to meeting/exceeding quota.
- Hunter mentality – aggressive, strategic, hungry, self-motivated.
- Strong negotiation & contract management skills.
- Master of MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot, SalesForce).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management & resource-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.