Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is a highly motivated individual with strong executive level relationship building skills and works collaboratively across the organization to build coherence and drive engagement with the customer. The Regional Sales Manager finds new business opportunities and develops and manages relationships with existing clients as well as the development and maintenance of our regional clients in the U.S. Corporate/Enterprise space.
- Create detailed sales business plans & execute
- Manage and achieve sales goals and quotas
- Assist in finding and developing prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Build strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Successfully manage contract and commercial negotiation process
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new product and services features and benefits
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Regional Sales Manager focused on New Business
- Successful track-record to meet/exceed quota
- Hunter mentality – aggressive, strategic, hungry, self-motivated
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Master of MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot, SalesForce)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management and resource-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Brand Protection, IT Security, Registrar experience preferred
- Consulting background is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.