Product Manager – Registrar
Appdetex is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an integral role in driving the growth of our rapidly expanding and industry disrupting corporate registrar SaaS platform. The ideal candidate thrives on solving difficult and impactful business problems. They have a deeply rooted passion for technology and seeing their products WOW the customer.
The Product team represents the voice of our customers. We strive to create solutions that solve major business problems and we’re proud of what we create. Every member of the Product team is empowered to be the expert in their craft. We hire people that recognize value and come up with amazing solutions.
The Registrar Product Manager owns the corporate registrar product(s), end-to-end. This individual will work with engineering, sales, marketing and customer success to ensure their product(s) is achieving customer satisfaction and meeting market expectations. Simply put, this individual is responsible for the overall success of their product(s).
- Execute against product roadmaps and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders on priorities and new opportunities.
- Own product backlogs and manage the work of one or more scrum teams.
- Ensure consistent and repeatable delivery of product solutions that drive positive business value.
- Seek out market problems and opportunities that will have a positive business impact on your roadmap(s).
- Effectively communicate product updates and expectations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Use qualitative customer research and data analysis to determine highest impact investments.
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, analytics, marketing and other teams to create excellent customer experiences.
- Own company-level OKRs.
- 3+ years of progressive industry experience in large technology implementations
- 3+ years experience in software product management within an Agile framework (as a product owner or product manager).
- Articulate communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Be the product expert who can help customers, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders understand the value, features, and expectations of your product(s).
- B2B Product experience, SaaS and/or data analytics.
- Experience with common Product/Project Management tools (Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrate ability to use data to drive decision making in product development.
- A technical understanding of domain names and DNS.
- A technical understanding of third party data integrations.
- Scrum Certification (CSM, CSPO, PSPO, IEEE, PSM I).
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.