Platform Relationship Manager
Appdetex is seeking a creative, collaborative Platform Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an intricate role in driving the growth of our rapidly expanding and industry disrupting brand protection technologies.
The Platform Relationship Manager is responsible for establishing and fostering strategic relationships with the third party platforms Appdetex relies on for data access. The role works with cross functional stakeholders to help understand, drive, and execute on the business’s platform priorities. This individual reports directly to the Group Product Manager.
- Establish and foster global platform relationships with the goal of gaining and maintaining data access.
- Work internally with Appdetex Teams including Product Managers, Customer Success, etc. to understand how to execute in alignment with business objectives.
- Communicate effectively with platform contacts on an ongoing basis.
- Build and maintain a repository of platforms for status and decision tracking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively organize vast amounts of information.
- Proficient with Google Workspace suite and/or Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic knowledge of data and software.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management, business development, vendor relationships, or related field.
- Previous experience in a software/technology company preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-starter who can own and grow a strategic initiative.
- Experience working effectively with individuals in technical roles.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.