International Channel Sales Director
The International Channel Sales Director is responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of the company’s business within an assigned Territory.
We are seeking an experienced Channel Sales Director with a proven track record of success and a thorough understanding of the channel partner landscape in the European and Middle East market. The primary focus will be to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logos), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external) throughout the region. This individual must be able to thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture. The role will report directly to the Vice President of Global Sales.
- Manage existing base of partners- driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance.
- Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners (as needed) to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics.
- Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within the region.
- Build and execute Territory plans for both current partners and select emerging partners in the region.
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and Appdetex.
- Help facilitate resource assistance between Appdetex and partners.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
- Drive product marketing and demand generation activities with partners to accompany Appdetex products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and trade shows.
- Proactively communicate with Appdetex region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts.
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
- Represent Appdetex’s channel in the region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
- Communicate clearly and concisely through all available means of communication.
- Work with channel partners to manage sales cycle from beginning to end.
- Collaborate with our Sales Engineers to train partners on a technical level.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Become an insider within the brand protection industry and become an expert of Appdetex products, services and offerings.
- Stay well educated and informed about Appdetex’s competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
- 5+ years of Software Sales and Channel Sales experience working with local, regional, and national
- partners in the computer networking and security space.
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable – Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it, and what situations call for it.
- Creative – able to think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated – to learn, succeed, win, and grow.
- Aptitude – able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined – proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to travel >50% of time (post-Covid-19).
- Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of Alliances, VARs, National Solution Providers,
- System Integrators, and Distributors.
- Proven, existing, and positive relationships throughout the region within this ecosystem of partners.
- Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
- Proven track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Strong moral and ethical character.
- Location: U.K. is preferred; other locations may be considered.Strong technical knowledge with ability to learn new technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to the Reporting Manager regularly.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and Appdetex sales team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.