Human Resources Director
The HR Director leads and delivers human resource practices and services across Appdetex, working closely with the management team to further grow and enhance our employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
In this role, the HR Director sets, enforces and evaluates human resource policies and processes, spanning organizational leadership and development, talent recruitment and retention, workforce planning, employee recognition and performance management, while exhibiting and maintaining the highest standards of trust and confidence of the management team, employees and employee information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and marketcompetitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Manages HR vendors including benefit providers, software, etc.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the company on human resource matters; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, training and development, and employee relations.
- Experience with recruiting and sourcing talent.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization
- Development or related field required; Master’s or law degree.
- 5+ years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems (HRIS).
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.