Customer Relationship Manager
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for the overall customer experience (B2B), manages the customer’s domain portfolio, and is a domain industry expert. This role works closely with internal teams in a collaborative nature to brainstorm solutions to the dynamic opportunities faced by the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and develop customer relationships by possessing excellent interpersonal skills, and capable of being an advocate for our customer with internal development teams.
- Prepare written communication, reports and other materials to correspond and present to customers and internal team members.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our customers, internal teams, vendors and our customer domain portfolios for
- Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies.
- Provide product feedback and work with Product Management to define and track product requirements.
- Work independently with customers and internal teams to understand requirements, and develop both high-level and detailed project plans which will be used to guide the projects to successful outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Write and collaborate on Policy and Procedures.
- 5+ years of extensive work experience in a customer relationship focused (B2B) role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proactive team player with ability to take initiative in learning and working with internal teams in a collaborative manner in solving problems.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment, be flexible, take ownership and provide end to end resolutions.
- Possess self-awareness and an ability to be self-critical and self-correcting.
- Possess the following skills: excellent verbal and written communication, time management, attention to detail, organization, prioritization, consultative, and analytical.
- Ability to translate technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Work with a global customer base, which will require schedule flexibility to adhere to different time zones.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of technology, SaaS system, and MS Office Products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer onboarding or training experience.
- NS or Domain Name management experience.
- Customer Renewals.
- Registry Accreditation or Domain Management experience.
- Compliance experience.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.