Customer Relationship Manager
AppDetex, is a global brand protection leader, seeking an accomplished and passionate individual to join our Corporate Registrar team.
The Customer Relationship Manager position is responsible for the overall customer experience (B2B), manages the customer’s domain portfolio, and is a domain industry expert. This role works closely with internal teams in a collaborative nature to brainstorm solutions to the dynamic opportunities faced by the customer. If you are internet savvy, self-motivated, enjoy learning, like working in a team and also independently, and you can think on your feet, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and develop customer relationships by possessing excellent interpersonal skills, and capable of being an advocate for our customer with internal development teams.
- Prepare written communication, reports and other materials to correspond and present to customers and internal team members.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our customers, internal teams and our vendors.
- Manage customer domain portfolios for Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies.
- Provide product feedback and work with Product Management to define and track product requirements.
- Work independently with customers and internal teams to understand requirements, and develop both high-level and detailed project plans which will be used to guide the projects to successful outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Write and collaborate on Policy and Procedures.
Background and Required Skills:
- 5+ years of extensive work experience in a customer relationship focused (B2B) role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proactive team player with the ability to take initiative in learning and working with internal teams in a collaborative manner in solving problems.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment, be flexible, take ownership and provide end to end resolutions.
- Possess self-awareness and an ability to be self-critical and self-correcting.
- Possess the following skills: excellent verbal and written communication, time management, attention to detail, organization, prioritization, consultative, and analytical.
- Ability to translate technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Work with a global customer base, which will require schedule flexibility to adhere to different time zones.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of technology, SaaS system, and MS Office Products.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
The AppDetex Culture
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.