Channel Partner Manager
This is an individual contributor role, based in Boise, Idaho.
The Channel Partner Manager is responsible for managing all Channel Partner aspects of the company’s business.
We are seeking a Channel Partner Manager with a proven track record of building, supporting and managing channel partner relationships. The primary focus will be to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logos), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external). This individual must be able to thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture. The role will report directly to the Vice President of Global Sales.
- Manage existing partners relations- driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance.
- Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success for both Appdetex and our partners.
- Build and execute channel partner plans for both current partners and select emerging partners.
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and Appdetex: meetings, demos, reviews.
- Help facilitate resource assistance between Appdetex and partners.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
- Drive product marketing and demand generation activities (calls, emails, webinars, etc.) with partners to accompany Appdetex products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and trade shows.
- Proactively communicate with Appdetex staff on channel pipeline and forecasts.
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the vendor competitive situation within the channel partners.
- Represent Appdetex’s channel and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
- Work with channel partners and end-user clients to manage the sales cycle from beginning to end.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Become an insider within the brand protection industry and become an expert of Appdetex products, services and offerings.
- Stay well educated and informed about Appdetex’s competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
- Understanding of the channel ecosystem – roles of Alliances, VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors.
- Ability to create, build and manage partner relationships.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Experience providing accurate forecasting to the Reporting Manager regularly.
- Strong technical knowledge with ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong moral and ethical character.
- Coachable – Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it, and what situations call for it.
- Self-Disciplined – proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- 5+ years of Software Sales and Channel Sales experience.
- Background in Brand Protection industry.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.