Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative works on the front line of our Sales Team. This role seeks new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should be motivated, results-driven, and interested in a career in enterprise software sales. You will use your prospecting and communication skills to cultivate interest in Appdetex with prospects, and help secure meetings for our Sales Team. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Team.
- Report to Sales Leadership on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, New Business Sales Representative, or similar role.
- Track record of achieving sales activities and sales quotas.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Located in Boise or in other major cities.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward.
We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.