Brand Protection Analyst
The Brand Protection Analyst is an important resource to our clients. Your responsibilities include understanding the unique landscape of brand challenges for each client; leveraging technology to provide an overview of the scope of issues, and through keen awareness of each client’s needs, distilling the information into targeted data and a priority of actionable objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure Appdetex system discovery based on client brand(s), priorities and business problems.
- Monitor, evaluate and classify search results based on client parameters.
- Conduct investigations (as needed).
- Generate weekly, monthly and custom ad-hoc reports.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Provide product feedback to improve internal and external tools.
- Collaborate with internal and external client team members.
- Conduct takedown and enforcement work (depends on client).
- Great communication skills; ability to meaningfully articulate key processes and concepts.
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills.
- Team player & able to work independently.
- A self motivated driver (unafraid to roll up their sleeves and get to work).
- Detail oriented.
- Very comfortable leveraging different technology applications and getting up to speed quickly.
Additional Background Experience (helpful but not required)
- 4 year degree.
- Brand protection customer service.
- Fluency in a foreign language.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.