Billing Relationship Manager
The Billing Relationship Manager position is responsible for gTLD and ccTLD billing relationships, renewal of domain names, and is a domain industry expert in billing procedures and regulation. This role works closely with our internal teams in a collaborative nature to brainstorm solutions to the dynamic requirements of our customers. If you are internet savvy, self-motivated, enjoy learning, like working in a team and also independently, you can think on your feet and enjoy taking on greater and greater responsibilities, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and develop registry relationships by possessing excellent written communication skills, initiative, attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to document office procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for renewal of domain names: manual ccTLD renewals, also maintaining accurate records of these transactions in our in-house system.
- Maintain deposit account balances through forecasting and historical data, and accurate invoice payments.
- Identify, interpret, and apply relevant registry billing policies and requirements and maintain and document the requirements in our in-house systems and protocols.
- Work with internal teams and innovate our internal procedures to scale our billing databases for growth.
- Write and collaborate on internal policy and procedures and prepare presentations.
Background and Required Skills
- 5+ years of extensive work experience in a relationship-focused (B2B) role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent registrar experience.
- Proactive team player with the ability to take initiative in learning and working with internal teams in a collaborative manner in solving problems.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment, be flexible, take ownership, and provide end to end resolutions.
- Possess self-awareness and an ability to be self-critical and self-correcting.
- Possess the following skills: excellent verbal and written communication, time management, attention to detail, punctuality, organization, prioritization, consultative, and analytical.
- Ability to translate technical processes into easily understood information to internal teams and external customers and stakeholders.
- Work with an international vendor base, which will require schedule flexibility to adhere to different time zones.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of technology, SaaS system, and MS Office Products.
- Experience in the domain name industry is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual or multilingual skills are a plus.
Join Our Team
We strive for a professional yet fun and casual atmosphere. We believe a company is either moving forward or moving backward – there’s no middle ground and, of course, we aim to continually move forward. We not only desire to exceed our customers’ expectations, but we also want to consistently impress them with the level of receptiveness, care, and dedication to help them solve problems. At the end of the day, we want our customer contacts to become the heroes in their own organizations.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Appdetex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.